Leave a Legacy of Love
We form deep bonds with our pets, and they leave a mark on us for the rest of our lives. Share that love for years to come. By making a legacy donation to Little Victories through your trust, will or other plan, you can provide an enduring gift to provide a safe, loving and protected life for animals well into the future.
These types of gifts may also allow you to:
- Reduce your taxes
- Avoid capital gains taxes
- Genererate income now and in the future • Honor a favorite pet, family member or friend through a tribute donation
- Preserve wealth for your family
Will or Trust
Gain peace of mind by planning now. With a provision in your will or revocable trust, you can help provide sanctuary and care for animals that need your help well into the future.
- Give a set dollar amount or a specific assett, such as land or stock; donate a percentage of your estate; or donate the remainder of your estate.
- Designate a specific purpose for your gift, or leave it to be used where it can do the most good.
- Put your donation to work immediately, or designate it to our endowment fund.
We know circumstances can change without warning. By designating a donation in your will, you can change your mind at any time.
Designate us as a benefactor of a retirement or other financial account. Through a simple beneficiary designation form, you can add Little Victories as a beneficiary of any amount you choose. You can also name Little Victories as secondary or contingent beneficiary.
Types of accounts that can make a difference:
- Retirement, IRA, 401(k), or 403(b) accounts
- Brokerage accounts
- Money market, savings, checking, or other accounts that allow transfer on death (TOD) or payment on death (POD) designations
To name Little Victories on your beneficiary designation form, please use the following: Little Victories Animal Rescue, PO Box 247, Barboursville, WV 25504 Tax ID number: 06-1707261.
Give a donation of life insurance by:
- Naming Little Victories as a beneficiary of any policy — full, partial, contingent, or employer-sponsored.
- Donating a life insurance policy outright. Little Victories can hold or surrender an unneeded policy to receive cash value.
- Opening a new life insurance policy to make the most of your gift in the future.
Naming Little Victories as the owner of the your policy may make you eligible for tax savings. Premium payments made on a policy after donation are tax deductible. Please note Little Victories will not make premium payments from its own funds. Ask your insurance provider or consult your financial advisor to determine which option works best for you.
No matter the size of your estate, your gift is important. Small amounts can make big differences. Consider leaving a legacy of love to protect the future of Little Victories long after your lifetime. For more information on leaving a legacy gift, contact us at [email protected]