As the tri-state’s only no-kill shelter, we receive thousands of intake requests each year, a small number of which become part of the Little Victories family.
Many of these dogs and cats have medical or behavioral issues that make them hard to place with potential families. For some, it is highly probable they will remain in our care for their entire lives.
It is our goal to provide the food, shelter, medical attention, love, and compassion they require for as long as it takes to find their forever homes.
Even if it takes a lifetime.
So how can you help? Become a champion for the lives of homeless pets by joining our Lifesavers League, Little Victories’ monthly giving program.
The ability to provide care and compassion for every animal that comes through our doors is a game-changer for unwanted dogs and cats searching for new hope. We can never plan for the unexpected, so your monthly support is especially crucial.
As little as $5 a month can make a real difference and provide ongoing care, medication, food, and shelter to our animals for as long as it takes.
Our work never stops. As a sanctuary for the neediest cases and a second chance for hundreds of abandoned animals, our monetary needs never end. But together, with your help, we can keep saving lives.
As part of our Lifesavers League, you will help:
- Provide shelter and care to the 65 dogs and 35 cats that call Little Victories home.
- Cover costs of spaying/neutering and fully vetting each pet before it is rehomed, helping reduce animal overpopulation.
- Purchase daily medications for many of our older Sanctuary Sweethearts.
- Allow us to take in more emergent medical cases, as we can rely on monthly funds to help cover their costs.
- Support educational and outreach programs that share our goal to reduce animal suffering throughout the community.
Will you consider starting a recurring monthly gift today?
Together, we can show as many pets as possible the security and love they deserve. So please, join our Lifesavers League today, and keep the Little Victories coming this year and into the future.JOIN THE LIFESAVERS LEAGUE TODAY